skip to main | skip to sidebar

E2T2 3rd Grade Team

Grade 3 Teachers! Here is your opportunity to share and develop your thoughts, skills and network with fellow grant recipients around the Pollock model of THE BIG FOUR: Curriculum, Assessment, Instruction, and Feedback - Grading and Record Keeping.

Thursday, December 7, 2006

success

I was able to access the e2t2 blog!!
Posted by KMast at 11:11 AM

4 comments:

Neil said...

Me too! :)

December 7, 2006 at 11:24:00 AM PST
Nancy said...

I sort of get it.

December 7, 2006 at 11:24:00 AM PST
Jessi Johnson said...

Whew! I have it to:)

December 7, 2006 at 11:25:00 AM PST
Nancy said...

Thank you, Neil, for your help. Congrats on the new baby! Do you know the sex? Names picked out?

December 7, 2006 at 11:28:00 AM PST

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (10)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2006 (23)
    • ▼  December (23)
      • Planning for the 4th and 5th Grade Day
      • Ripon's 20 Big Ideas
      • Native Americans - United Streaming videos
      • Hi, a couple of things.1. Would someone from Ripo...
      • Toad Rage / Toad Heaven
      • Looking forward
      • Check These Out!
      • nonfiction
      • Yesterday
      • Crabby Parent
      • Blogging
      • Whew!
      • Whew!!
      • I'm In!
      • 1/2 of us are in!
      • It's a miracle!!!!!!!!!!
      • Posted by Robyn
      • I'm in
      • Just want you all to know that I am in!!!
      • success
      • Thanks
      • Welcome to Blogging
      • The Tools of Web 2.0

Contributors

  • C Panawash
  • Eric
  • Gretchen Geiger
  • Jessi Johnson
  • KMast
  • Kathryn McMillan
  • MStangler
  • Miranda
  • Nancy
  • Neil
  • amy pollard
  • lori hron
  • mona
  • peggy swick
  • robyn